The day of the move can be difficult. That’s why deciding what to cook for dinner always ends up being the last one on the to-do list. Fortunately, we have some special recipes from the day of the move to share with you! For quick and easy meals, casseroles are our favorites. The convenience of a pot is exactly what you are looking for on the day of the move.
Copious and consistent, this pan is a great way to use the remaining remaining vegetables and seasonings in the fridge and pantry.
Baking casserole, oven safe, with lid
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can of liquid broth
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oils (olive oil, butter or margarine)
- 4 c. Seasoning or to taste (all remaining free seasoning, ie salt, pepper, herbs, lemon juice, mustard, etc.)
- 1 cup seasoning vegetables (such as onions, peppers, garlic, etc.), sliced or sliced
- 3 cups large vegetables (such as carrots, broccoli, potatoes, etc.), sliced or cubed
- Note: All these instructions take place in the same pan on the stove, until the last steps.
- Sauté chicken until slightly browned
- Sauté the seasoning vegetables until they are tender
- Add large vegetables, seasonings and broth
- Bring to a boil, then cover with the lid
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees
- Remove when the vegetables are tender and serve!
Have you tried this recipe? Tell us what happened in the comments!